Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Tangerine Lipstick and Orange Juice

Whenever I have a child traveling somewhere I usually break the routine and try not to worry on travel arrangements. When I have two children traveling.. I go shopping :)

Bought my tangerine lipstick at Victoria Secrets with my birthday certificate.. went to the Gap, saw my son at the Apple Store where he's working and his fiance at her boutique... killed time, did the ever popular "stuff" and.............. Dina landed, Mendy landed... he really doesn't have any bruises from he ski trip and had a good time. My son Moishe turned 22 today.. "Moe" lololol sorry.. and........... all is well in tangerine land.

Going to sleep.. long day, nice day... beautiful weather.. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home