Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Freeze Warning in the Deep South - Snow Up in the Great Lakes (and Ohio? Philly? Twitter is Odd Today.... ) Cold Front Shows Hurricane Season to the Door.....



Funny thing happened today on the way to December.
...they dropped the low for tonight to 19 degrees.

Low tonight  11/28/23 is 19 degrees.
Sadldy no snow.
But it's a process.


By the Florida Georgia Line....
There's a FREEZE Warning.

Something not seen often in Winter.


On TWC I just heard him say...
"Polar Vortex"

Let's put it this way. The Polar Vortex is showing the Hurricane Season the door .... 


That's a cold front.
Draped across the South.
Even the water is cold.

That's it for me today. I'm going to do some errands, make some returns and buy some more stuff. Stuff is such a good word to cover anything that is not known at this point but you know you will buy when you see it! There are sales, there's things I need for the house and for presents. As kids get older it's easy to give Target Gift Cards (that's really all they want, they literally think going to Target is like a trip to the 
Toy Store) and yet some kids I know like gifts. Don't we all like gifts? I like gifts. I don't get as many as I used to :( but maybe that's the way life goes as time goes by. So a wise friend told me once "when you see something you really want on sale, buy it for yourself!" and so I may if I see something I really, really want. 

I want snow. You can't really buy snow. Well you can. Well maybe you can't I just looked at the 10 day forecast for Denver and there's no snow in the forecast. Hmnn. For now staying in the Carolinas, North Carolina to be specific unless I get lucky and end up in Myrtle Beach for the night.

Everyone take care, everyone be well, everyone be happy and safe and well. May everyone you know and love stay safe and well and happy.

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram
Ps had really strange dreams early this morning. I think I fell asleep thinking about Colorado but I was there with some weather friends at some sort of conference obviously related to weather and there were these beautiful mountain scenes off in the distance. Was kind of disconcerting when I woke up in Carolina not Colorado. Maybe it's a sign of something ... smiling....


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home