Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I'm on Vacation !! Mentally Anyway. No Snow. No Hurricanes. No Football! What's a Girl to Do? I Went to the Mall.

 


Okay I'm wearing leggings.
But I put on the sandals!
I'm done.
I had a Ferris Beuller day today.


I went AWOL.
I danced in Macy's.
I had ice cream ... white truffle raspberry.
It looked Valentines ish.

The boots are still in the closet mind you, I'm not crazy, but wearing sandals unless it's in the low 40s. Listening to the soundtrack from Evita because YouTube knows I like it when I'm in a mood and yes I am in a mood. Taking a bit of a break. Freddy is a Cat 4 on the other side of the world, beautiful but not in my ocean.


A Valentines Cyclone!
My thoughts for today are below.




Weather is avoiding the SE.
Except for a long term never ending severe weather season.
But........next year we should have El Nino.
And the tables will flip.
Close in hurricanes vs Caribbean storms.
(wind shear)
The South gets more winter weather.
So let the West Coast enjoy it this year.
Next year.. maybe it'll be our year.

Gotta go make dinner.

Maybe tomorrow there will be more to write about.
Weatherwise... 
... Happy Valentines!


Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home