Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Winter Vacation on the East Coast Ending Soon. Holidays Happiness. 70 Degrees in Raleigh today? YAY Chanukah Present: I can wear sandals?


Just a short note here to say the weather has definitely gone wild this winter. In Raleigh I'm loving the lack of a winter coat and there are days I don't even do boots just leggings. But, that will change soon enough.


Hawaii had snow in December yet ski resorts had to close elsewhere. It's a see saw weather pattern going on for now. Weather turns like the wheel around and around. Soon your turn will come.


Christmas snow in Arizona.
The East Coast waits and wonders when...


It's coming to the NE.
Texas might get something too maybe.


A weak sort of front but it's on the move

latest_wv_loop.gif (535×440)

I'll write long on the storm impacts this weekend.
For now for me it's all about Chanukah.
It's a bit warm here.
Okay the menorah was melting fast.
But it was beautiful.


Everyone stay happy ...
...and think good thoughts for 2017!

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter

Okay some people put antlers on their cars...
...others put menorahs.

In some places we make a parade for Chanukah.
The kids love it... well being in the cars ;)









1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home