Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Waves and things that go bump in then night



There are some waves out there in the Atlantic. They could flare up close in, they are not forecast to and I don't think they will but if I am wrong... I'll be annoyed as I made my decision for where I will be for July 4th based on the current forecasts...

Also watching the area in the Gulf and off the Carolinas where convection keeps forming, waning, forming...going away.

Again.... EPAC is hot, Atlantic is not.

Enjoy the "cooler" temps ...everything being relative... and I'll be back later when I have something more to say.

Besos Bobbi

Ps...Annoyingly after looking through gowns with my daughters for a daughter's wedding... online surfing... every weather site I look at NOW has an ad for the gown I already bought. By the time the wedding comes around I am gonna be sick of looking at it. Imagine I need to pretend to buy something else for an hour or so ...to get it out of my Google ads browser ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home