Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Julie Derda

Oh yes... I am home. I am so home.

Come back from up north in the winter, stumble to the shower, come out refreshed, brew some cafecito and wake up as the house comes alive with the wonderful aroma of coffee.... good coffee... Turn on the TV and there she is Julie Durda, fast talking and sexy in a cute short dress giving smart talk on the morning weather. I'm home :)

Okay, it's a bit gray out there today and I have to go to a friend's funeral and Shabbos is coming later in the day and I'm not cooking for a change and I found my box of my favorite chocolate raspberry mocha bars I left here in the back of the kitchen cabinet that's filled with every flavor of granola bars.

I'm home.

Bring on the rain... I don't care... it's warm rain.

Besos Bobbi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQmnh2LbVDU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home