Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pink Popsicles & Blue Canes



I think the development in the Caribbean is going to be pushed off until the big system in the Atlantic lifts up and moves out a bit. Heavy surf up and down the coastline from the system off shore. Models are hanging with it so we keep watching.

I wore boots tonight. Cute, white, fluffy boots with buckles... some lady comes over to me to tell me how cute they were. She then proceeds to tell me it's not cold enough for boots. Can't say exactly what I wanted to say to her back... Listen, weather is relative and it's Mid November and if I want to wear boots, cute boots I am cold enough :)

It's the hurricane season still, there are showers down in the Caribbean... until the plug is pulled on the hurricane season we will watch the showers in the Carib even if they are not doing much.

Nice loop, click on it and watch it loop de loop.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/carb/loop-wv.html

Try this music for your listening pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIz2K3ArrWk&feature=&p=4C6B0DB841170CFF&index=0&playnext=1

In honor of those up north who are dealing with their first strong snow fall and the magical, mystical things that can happen to you when you watch the sky... the trees bend in the wind...the first flakes of snow fall ...the Northern Lights.

I don't need snow to tell me that I am cold and want to wear cute boots... I'm a weather girl. We like to wear cutting edge clothes :) I mean it's not June, June is too soon and November is not. Boots are hot. They keep your toes warm :)

So... keep watching the tropics, keep watching the waves along the coast and keep doing what you love to do best, don't let others tell you that it's too cold to wear a tee shirt in November in Savannah and don't let people tell you it's too warm for boots.

And, if you want a pink Popsicle... get a pink Popsicle and enjoy it!

Sweet Tropical Dreams...

Bobbi

4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Want the word verify?
Nope.
I need to meditate on meditating. LOL
Fine-sidefie

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

sci fi
side bar
death to fins :(

(hope fins win today)

squense

either sequence or scenes need some polishing still

hmmmmm hopin its the first one

bright and sunny here, how's it going in your part of the world

suspense? sk eww

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Suspense - no, closer to a mystery.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

you have to have Patience!!!! Kinda building a mystery here ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home