Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Question? Why Is it Called a Nor'Easter and Not a Subtropical?



Really that was my question and just clarifying when I said why won't 93 be Laura I really meant... why would the system off the Carolina's be called a Nor'easter and not a Subtropical.

What is the difference? I don't know for sure but am sure there are lots of answers.

Either way... 93 is looking a bit better this evening. So stay tuned.

Whatever it is called off the Carolinas is going to put on a good show later this weekend. Wish I was there..

Nite, Bobbi



(nope.. no bathing beauties..sorry... have to scroll down to see the Yellow Bikini one again... love the gang at HurrCity ;) lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home