Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Looking For Love while waiting for TD4?

Okay, I have looped so many loops I am getting loopy.

So decided to start a NEW blog.. because I want to, because I can. If they can name Subtropical TD 3 Chantal I can start a new blog.

So... while waiting for the 5pm to come out if there are any really cool weather guys out there who are looking for someone to spend Shabbos with in Paradise?

Email me at
http://bracha4marriage.blogspot.com/2007/07/new-website-for-jewish-singles-to-find.html

:)

As for the weather.. watch out
Are you Jewish and looking for love in all the wrong places then try posting your comments.. and I'll try to figure out how to get a real website.

Lots of luck trackers and lovers.. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home