Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

PS post... update on the update

Mike Seidel is doing the Tropical Update right now. Lyons must have taken a long potty break and enjoying Mike do the Tropical Update. He is good. Forgot home much fun it is to watch him do one.

Listening to Willie Nelson on an old tape I found. Great Tape. Dancing, slowly around the room a bit while going through some things I need on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Debating going to the movies... War of the Worlds. Did you know I sat up one night with my best online friend eating popcorn or whatever on Halloween listening to a tape they sent me of the original War of the Worlds radio broadcast. Was fun. Not as much as fun as watching that Redsox game together when I proved my status as a real fan and not just trying to impress them (duh, rolling eyes..) and maybe I should wear my red RedSox tee shirt today for the holiday weekend. Good friends, best friends.

And...........waiting for a friend to get back from New York, good friend. Miss him.

Miss a lot of friends but having a kick ass day with my youngest boys, listening to Willie, watching the Tropical Update and debating on going out into the hot Florida Sunshine.

Wave off of the Yucatan is interesting.
Wave out approaching the islands still owns my heart. My wave. Mine. :)

Beautiful day in Miami. Truly paradise.. my friend who is in NY this week is right, anyone who would want to leave Florida is crazy. Fun to travel up north but how can you leave the Hurricane Belt.

Funny Jim... funny friends... funny day.

Oh don't get me wrong I would like to see Oklahoma and Michigan (the upper penisnular of course) and not necessarily in that order :P

Provence, Mallorca, Curacao, Canary Islands, Sante Fe... hard to get to Mallorca in a Winnebago though isn't it?

signing off... singing alone with Willie... Pancho and Lefty and Margarittaville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home