Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

songs for the day..

Song: Send in the Clowns Lyrics

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move.
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,
Making my entrance again with my usual flair,
Sure of my lines,
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer,
Losing my timing this late
In my career?
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year.

and figures in my life... looked for the song i was thinking of..
from a great movie
figures Sweet Georgia Brown would be on that CD
my life..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000005Z5Z/104-5568766-9602346?v=glance
should buy the movie, or get it from a friend
dont you think we should have the things we love? enjoy?
Running wild.. running free lol with the ukeleleeee

1. Runnin' Wild
2. Sugar Blues/Runnin' Wild
3. We Could
4. Down Among the Sheltering Palms
5. Randolph Street Rag
6. I Wanna Be Loved by You
7. Musical Family
8. Park Avenue Fantasy
9. Down Among the Sheltering Palms/La Cumprasita/I Wanna Be Loved by You
10. Fuzzy End of the Lollipop
11. I'm Thru With Love
12. Sugar Blues/Tell the Whole Darn World
13. Rough, Hairy Beasts
14. Play It Again Charlie
15. Sweet Georgia Brown
16. Very Interesting
17. By the Beautiful Sea
18. Park Avenue Fantasy
19. Real Hot
20. Some Like It Hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home