Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

On Vacation...............Watching Real Waves....... Myrtle Beach for Lag Bomer Vacation ..... Sunset, Bonfire, Sand in my toes.............oh........

 


Took a bit of a hoilday vacation as my husband had meetings down near here and went to Myrtle Beach for the Jewish Holiday of Lag Bomer that's done really wonderful here usually and I can hang out at all my favorite places, sunrise and sunset! Yes, Margaritaville is one of those favorite beaches but in a room by the ocean that feels like I'm at sea if I don't go out on the balcony and look down. Walked in the water, found shark teeth (that's what we do here) and had a delicous Starbucks Frappe for breakfast. 


Nothing happening. GFS has gone either quiet or in stealth mode, nothing pending or threatening for now and the NHC hung it's "nothing for the next 5 days" sign up so I'm going to enjoy the surf, the sun and the beauty of nature when there is no storm threatening!

Sweet Tropical Dreams, 
@bobbistorm at Twitter and Instagram ... Follow Me!
Music link..... gonna find my island today ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home