Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Severe Wicked Weather Threat The Next 3 Days... 2019 Hurricane Season Waiting in the Wings. Prepare Now.





Remember my previous post about Severe Weather in the South expected? Yeah, that happened. And, it's gonna happen again this coming weekend so get ready and know the expectations for severe weather and tornadoes is much higher than last weekend shown above. Remember last year when there were hardly any tornadoes anywhere that we would normally expect them? Yes, I know Wyoming, Montana and Cape Cod had a busy season but the South in Dixie Alley and the Plains were fairly silent. As usual when Mother Nature snaps back she snaps back fast and hard and this year is not last year with regard to severe weather and tornadoes.

I want to be clear about this. The next three days across a good part of the country are going to filled with severe weather reports and breaking news on tornado warnings. Storm chasers are out and about and severe weather will be talked about often and judging from last weekend's death toll the death toll will most likely sadly climb and those who have lost their homes, belongings, schools and possibly their jobs or place of worship will be terribly impacted. Somewhere, someone is going to get slammed. Don't be that person who doesn't have a plan and gets taken by surprise.

Today.


Tomorrow.......


More centered in on Mississippi Valley...
Mississippi River.
Doesn't need more rain either....

And the Day AFTER Tomorrow


The threat moves EAST.
Note Eastern North Carolina is in orange.
It's got the same chances Oklahoma does normally.

And this time of year NC is prone to trouble.
Historic Tornado events...
Straight line winds.


That is about as dark red as it gets across East NC.
OBX prone to hurricanes....
...could risk getting tornadoes.

More so note one thing here.
North Florida and Georgia are under the gun 2 days.
And as the system is sliding, flying East...
The line is vertical mostly as it slides East.
But across the Florida Panhandle...
....trying to rebuild after Hurricane Michael.
The lines goes horizontal and remains longer...
...over places already burned my storms this year and last.


That's a tightly wound system.

Put it in motion.

allfcsts_loop_ndfd.gif (799×559)

Again note really bad weather for Northern Florida.
Florida in general.
Everywhere East of the Mississippi is in it eventually.
But as these fronts keep on rolling...
Rolling...
2 things to remember.

1. Twister Season 
2. Hurricane Season

As cold fronts slow down.
Drag their way across North Florida.
Drape themselves across the Gulf of Mexico...
And linger off the SE Coast...
Hurricanes will happen.
And early season Tropical Storms will happen.
It's very possible unless the pattern changes big time.


Now is the time to deal with Severe Weather Season.
And to make plans for Hurricane Season.



NC State has an excellent meteorology program.
They put out predictions yesterday.
Normal means busy enough to worry about.
Normal means make a plan, prepare, take it seriously.

You can see from Mike's main page.
He's selling 2019 Hurricane Season Tee Shirts.
No snow across most of the nation.
No hurricanes yet.
This is the time to prepare.
Knowledge is power.
A plan is better than no plan.
A plan can save your life and protect your valuables.




Never forget ....
...when weather is boring.
Eventually it becomes not boring.
And that usually happens fast.

Here's a link to one of many programs offered.

https://www.regions.noaa.gov/secar/index.php/highlights/announcing-the-2019-resilience-webinar-series/


As for me.... I will not be in NC when the wicked weather comes through. A shame, I know... usually weather goes around Raleigh and not much happens here but historically they have had problems with tornadoes and huge oak trees are known to slam to the ground crashing through people's homes. I worry on falling pines in North Carolina from a Twister or a Hurricane than I do palm trees "back home in Miami" and speaking of back home in Miami I'm on my way down there for Passover with whichever parts of the family are there this year. I'll be on and off over the next week or so and I may update on the severe weather but I will be offline over the weekend for the first two days of Passover down by palm trees and the water view and kiddies and my best friend.  Okay it's not that exact view but we don't want to give away private details. If you are in South Beach (I won't be) feel free to check out Chabad there, it's a couple hundred feet from my father's old office :) and I'l pretty sure somewhere along the way I'll be hanging out on Lincoln Road.




I haven't written much on the 2019 Hurricane Season.
To be honest I think it's too soon to know for sure.
But I do think it will be "normal" and hurricanes will show up.
Major hurricanes will show up and probably close in..
Close to land.
So around May 1st I'll put out my thoughts and talk more on it.
Til then... think on making a plan.
Enjoy your holidays...
... enjoy life.

I'll be back to normal posting daily soon.
Besos BobbiStorm
Follow me @bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram.

Willie's Birthday is coming up...
..so will go with that.
One of my favorite CDs






2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger How doctor olu help me to increase my penis size said...

Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger How doctor olu help me to increase my penis size said...

Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home