Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Severe Weather in Miami


My son Levi took this picture this afternoon as the squall line hovered over the City. Awesome pic from his perch up in the sky :)


My daughter called me hysterically, wanting to know why I did not give a heads up and tell her there was a tornado watch. I'm sorry, she's 30... I figure she is online 24/7 she would have noticed something about it even if just other people's status updates. My bad...


The sun came out here finally, the wind is blowing yellow pollen everywhere and the birds are chirping.


And, I am wondering on if we will have an early start to the Hurricane Season.


Still, getting reports from the NWS on damage reports last night.


Enjoy the weather... the change of the seasons, the wind and the rain and keep watching your favorite weather girl..


Besos Bobbi

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Awesome pic, Bobbi

We've had rough weather over here in Tarpon Springs, too. Worst I have seen since the "No Name" in 1993.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

got any good pics ;) glad you are safe Sherri!!

Bobbi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home