Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Otto. Officially.



The subtropical depression has been upgraded to Sub-Tropical Storm Otto. Not sure if the hyphen should or shouldn't be there, I don't care.. it's a hybrid if you ask me so don't think there are official rules.

New intensity forecast calls for it to possibly flirt with Hurricane Status.

Seems there has never been a Sub-Tropical Hurricane so I am sure someone will figure this out.

Nothing that is threatening anything other than shipping routes...which is important if you are in that business...I mean some people are in the shipping business, insurance, contracts, transports...shipping business is big time.

Why do I keep saying "shipping business" ????

I don't know... gonna take two sleeping pills and check back in the morning lol.

Hello Otto...

Besos Bobbi
Ps... heard the NHC was going green and recycling old cones ;)
you heard it here first ....
okay just kidding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home