Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Earl Mid-Day on a Cloudy Day in NC



Some nice pics of the clouds overhead, from down below looking up at Earl's cloud shield. Very low and VERY VERY bright... almost hurts your eyes to look up at them. Why? I don't know, must be some special effect but they are not your normal low, clouds hanging around.

Wind picks up here and there and rain is apparent on radar...they said we most likely wouldn't get any rain, just light winds. Will see...





Now they are saying "slight chance of a rain shower"



I want rain..
I want to go to the beach...
I'm here watching, would love to be at the beach..
Can't always go play in the rain... maybe the rain will come to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home