Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tropical Storm Henri Forms in the Atlantic

From ye olde yellow circle. Just shows you that you can go from Yellow all the way to the big time without ever going to orange or red!!



Not very exciting or big or even easy to find but it is there and it is moving wnw into very unfriendly territory.

More information after I look at some more loop. Truth is I wasn't paying attention the last two days and knew there was a yellow circle but hey.. it was yellow ... and had family in visiting. In the middle of checking my mail for something else Palm Beach Post sent me a news alert.. Henri ;) pronounced AHN-reee He's a Frenchy ;)

Anyways... if I thought this storm had a snowball's chance in hell of even getting anywhere near South Florida as a rainstorm I would be on the first JetBlue south. I might either way ... but really... heard the weather is unbearable and hot beyond words. One friend said she had been to Africa a while back and Africa was cooler!!

So stay tuned and watch the loop and yes there is a system there.. tiny, but there none the less.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/flash-vis.html

Loop de loop if you don't believe me..

Besos Bobbi

Ps..Jim Williams called this system earlier in the week, pretty smooth weather guy there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home