Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mazel Tov :) Bobbi is Engaged




Well... suddenly I'm speechless lol.

My boyfriend.... no my fiance and I got engaged yesterday and we are having a party later this week called a L'Chaim which means everyone wishes you a L'Chaim (toast) and a mazel tov and people stop in and my sister in law has not stopped baking in the last 24 hours ;)

So...guessing I am going to have to change my profile as I have found love and happiness and he made it through the Hurricane Season AND the Miami Dolphin Football Season and the 24/7 365 Day a Year Season of the Meyer Family which is pretty amazing. And, so is he..

And, I will at sometime this year be trading in the Florida Hurricane Season for the North Carolina Hurricane Season :) and seasons... like Spring!

And... that's it :) for this morning as I have to go to work and be a Kallah (jewish term.. bride to be/bride) and suddenly I feel about 19 and like one of the girls at the college discussing dates for a wedding and when the L'Chaim will be.

I'll post some pics later in the week from the party and this is soo cool. More info later but.... he went to my alma mater F.I.U. even though I didn't know him and we have been dating for the last year and I'm suddenly shy..

I'm a little quiet suddenly, just smiling.. and happy so be happy for me and be happy for yourselves and life and Eevdo Es Hashem B'Simcha which translates...

Serve the Lord With Joy which means... give a smile, get a smile... give love!

The video on top is well..the song is stuck in my mind and anyone who has ever studied tap.. namely ME ...will appreciate it ;) Nothing like a good time step. Whenever my best friend from childhood and I were nervous or silly Linda and I would do time steps and tap and giggle... so I am tapping now :)

Except... the wedding will sound more like this below.. ya know ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFpb12lmsuc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home