Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Windy .. Beautiful... Great...

Just working, smiling, enjoying the inspirational lyrics and beat of the wonder Taylor Hicks... her advice would save so much trouble down the road...



Watch me strike a match on all my wasted time... because as far as I am concerned, your just another picture to burn...

:)

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Turner Publishing said...

Sorry to leave this in your comments section, I just couldn't find your email address. Also, I think you meant Taylor Swift, not Taylor Hicks in this post, fyi.

I’m going around to all the South Florida bloggers/freelancers to let them know about our new books about the area: Historic Photos of Palm Beach County, the Historic Photos of Fort Lauderdale, and the Historic Photos of Greater Miami. We’d love to send you a complimentary copy for possible review consideration on your blog for one or all of these titles. The books are produced in a 10x10 large format and all images used are culled from several archives that represent rare or never before seen photos of the South Florida area. We’re trying to get the word out to local folks, so I hope you don’t mind me dropping you a line to let you know about our books!

There is an upcoming signing for Seth Bramson, author of the Historic Photos of Palm Beach County on April 7th at the Barnes & Noble on Legacy Avenue in Palm Beach Gardens at 7pm.

Hope to hear from you soon. Just email me your mailing address and I’ll get a copy out to you today.

Best,
Rachel Joiner
Marketing Manager
Turner Publishing
www.turnerpublishing.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home