Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Waiting on the Waves, Just Singing In the Rain



Raining in Miami... and I'm watching the waves. Word is that at least one will be upgraded in some fashion by 11... so we are waiting.

Waiting, and singing in the rain...

Beautiful "wave" TD..
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t3/loop-rb.html
has dvorak and color, center exploding, beautiful..

But...then again if I lived in the Western Gulf I'd worry there..

So again we have a race to see which system gets which number and which name...

Sing..or throw darts on your hurricane map... whatever works..
It's NHC's call... come on with the rain.. I've a smile on my face



( :) okay Dave that was for U... lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home