Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Good Shabbos on a Gray Afternoon in Miami

Good Shabbos!

Plain and simple.

Nice, quiet afternoon. Gray, cool, nice. Birds are singing.

I know.. haven't blogged in the longest while.

Maybe I finally don't have anything left to say? ??? Funny, I know.

Anyways... hope everyone out there is well and happy.

Making BBQ chicken and cous goose lol however you spell it. Peas.
Israeli Salads and Green Salad and Gefilte Fish.
I think I made a salt and pepper kugel.

Anyways... can't wait to relax. Wish the weather was a drop cooler but even so.. maybe so.. it's just right the way it is.

Good Shabbos from gray, gray Miami.

Don't say I never post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home