Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

On Vacation in Key West... Gone Fishin' :)

Can't type much here because Sippin's prices have gone up reflecting their recent renovation. Maybe I'll try the place in the Bahama Village tomorrow.

Either way.. I'm in paradise, having a great time. Windy beyond words here and might actually have a chance of watching the sunset.

Nothing big or tropical going on. Only chance I see is at the end of the front in the Bahamas but... it's so windy here I don't see how anything can form.

Beautiful day in Key West. Interviewed a great lady this morning and hoping to do another interview later. Okay.. working holiday!

Mona and her friend at Southernmost Guest House gave me a deal for the night I couldn't resist. They are wonderful, the best place around. No comparisons. Google Eduardo Gato Jr. whatever.. think she calls it Southernmost now. Beautiful, as always. Like coming home.

Kids are okay in Miami, Miriam is probably partying hardy tonight as she leaves Thursday and I am taking advantage of an "adult" in the house so I can run away to Key West.. or go home.. which ever way you put it.

Paradise, Margaritaville... home sweet conch republic home.

Love Bobbi
see later.. when I'm off the rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home