Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wave Wave Go Away, Come Again Another Day

Please go away... please. Rain somewhere else today.

I have a game to go to and all I want to do today is make an eleven year old boy very happy.

Okay, I want to see the Redsox play too.

Nothing tropical going on but a lot of instability in the atmosphere here in the Miami area today.

Shuttle didn't launch.
Great lightning storm last night.
Beautiful roses on Shabbos from someone who visits the library on my leaving, stunningly beautiful.

And, I'm going to go figure out what to do for the rest of my day.

Besides write 2 dozen emails to my brother and 2 dozen to a friend in Houston. Home of Neil Frank but no .. not talking to Neil Frank. Well, not today I'm not.

Wave, wave go away, come again another day.

More later... much later.. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home