Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

35 - A Poem, A Rhyme, Sad but true...

People think I don't dream...........

I just don't admit to my dreams.
They are just dreams and dust in the wind has more substance than my dreams.

But I dream...

Such dreams that would bring tears to my eyes if I thought upon them too long.

And sobs of sadness for what can never be.
And tears of joy that I'll never see

Night and day. Night and say you remain... A memory.

Don't ever believe I don't dream....

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad and beautiful, life in its purest form, i love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home