Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Caribbean System a Possible Problem for Florida & points north

Something brewing down in the Caribbean and it ain't coffee or rum.

A wave is sitting over very hot water.. about 87 degrees according to the latest charts. Don't know about you but that's a bit too warm for me even... I'd like a cooler shower under a water fall today.. not a warm, bathtub. But, that warm bathtub called the Caribbean is brewing up something we may have to deal with down the road...real soon.

First of course.. it has to come together, find it's groove..right now it's all talk.. all possibilities and nothing real you can see or touch.. just a tease of possibilities and a building tropical breeze.

http://www.sfwmd.gov/org/omd/ops/weather/plots/storm_99.gif

as for African Waves..

Well you know how I feel...can't have just one. Always two to make you wonder which is real and which is fake. How can you tell the dummy from the real one? Good question. Can't read it's palm ..just the loops..

African Safari
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/EATL/IR4/20.jpg


So..............well.................as far as I am concerned...
Come and Get Me... I ain't going nowhere..living here in Hurricane Land
Always have a plan... a method in my madness so don't you worry bout me

only down side............
at this rate I may never get back to the Chinese restaurant :(


Artist: Pat Benatar
Lyrics Song:
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Lyrics
Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me That's O.K., lets see how you do it Put up your dukes, lets get down to it! Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Fire Away! You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair But that's O.K., see if I care! Knock me down, it's all in vain I'll get right back on my feet again! Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Fire Away! Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me Before I put another notch in my lipstick case You better make sure you put me in my place Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Come On, Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Fire Away!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home