Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Rose from the Almost Dead.. again

A very annoying wave. A very very annoying wave.

Not sure if it doesnt know who it wants to be or if it is just annoying.

Here today...gone tonight, back again... going to sleep...here I am.

Dies every night...revives itself every morning.
Getting like Groundhog Day.. which I thought was an annoying movie though it had its points.. 1..weather..2..bill murray.

so........
is it just interaction with the ULL ventilating it or is there something there

West bound or a slight WNW movement through the Caribbean until it reaches that area that has been dying to give us forth and produce a storm???

I don't know.. I'm not sure. Really not sure.
Will keep watching.

We all will... we watch and watch and wait and wonder

Lots of W words here.

Elsewhere...no tropical development is expected through Thursday.

"Squalls out on the Gulfstream
Big storm coming soon
Passed out on my hammock
Stood up and tried to focus.."
and there was the stupid wave... convecting again...

"I must confess... I could use some rest
I can't run at this pace very long
Yes its quite insane
I think it hurts my brain
But it cleans me out and then I can go on"

I need a vacation.. I need Key West..
I need a lot of things.
You think the tropics would cooperate with one normal little wave.

Bobbi