Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

X Fay Trying to Make a Come Back. Invest 90L African Wave... Hawaii & Hurricanes in 2026. East Coast Storm Adds Travel Quetions For Many

 


Looks who is back?
Fay. Or X Fay.
Wannabee Fay again...



And our newest wave knows....
....about the shear.
Knows where our tropics are hot
and where they are not.
So heading up towards Azores?


Will see what it really does... if it gets a name.
For people addicted to the GFS


That's Monday as per the GFS
take with a spoon of sea salt :)


You can't make up 2026 Hurricane Season. Patterns are dug in deep, in ways set in stone yet there are still many questions on the "coastal storm" for lack of another name and no it is not the return of Sandy.  I made a joke this week I think to ChickNC that I'd pay attention to Fay if she crossed 65W or maybe 60W and I said that as I did think there as some possibility that as she headed South and tried to find a place to survive she might get further West than expected previously. But that's a total long shot though sometimes long shots pay off. I might just wander around as it's small and small systems have the ability to sometimes hang in there or not.

Everything this week is like Trick or Treat? Plan A or Plan B or maybe even Plan C in the Atlantic. The Atlantic is an unfriendly place this year and Hawaii has problems with any storm that has L in the name, is that strange or what?


That flow out of the tropics is wide and long.
Not very concentrated.
X Fay is below.


I just can't today.
Maybe later.
I have places to go and need fresh air.
And ya know what?
it's in the 60s temperature wise..
...not longitude wise in Raleigh.

Goint out.
Going shopping.
Wearing my boots.
It's 60 degrees!!!

Love ya all
Will update later
Ps will proof read later ;)
Living in the moment today :) 












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home