Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, August 09, 2022

97L Far Away. Models A Bit Different... For Good and Bad.... Buy Hurricane Supplies. 2022 Hurricane Season is Just a Matter of Time....

 


Good morning Tuesday!
NHC pulls back to 30%


Mimic shows a lot of moisture out there.
I will say that for the Mimic.


Models have less curvature...
...weaker gets further West.

Basically the yellow status, taken down a notch from orange, means that the models are not as excited about it in the long term. Some lose it, some keep it. For me anything that gets further West is a problem down the road so I'm watching it. But, not all day obsessing on it. It's far away, it's there. Know it's there and there will be more to come. Stock up on basic hurricane supplies you can incorporate into your meals if nothing forces you to use them for a hurricane. Remember it's Hurricane Season.

I'll update later today. I have things I have to do this morning and currently 97L is so far away so I'm prioritizing my life this morning.

Again............Hurricane Season is here, gets more real every day in August so before you remember in September you spent the Hurricane Supplies and "get out of Dodge" money at the track or on a cute snow suit for your winter vacation... don't believe the rumors that 2022 Hurricane Season isn't happening. 

It's just a matter of time.


Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram
Twitter mostl weather and Instagram whatever.

Ps 2022n is an old fashioned Hurricane Season. I said that before and I still mean it. So here's an oldie goldie to listen to...











1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Anonymous ba first year exam result said...

Hi, their colleagues, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home